NEW Society RECRUITMENT OPEN: Ventured
Time & Location
About The Event
Dear fellow entrepreneurial minds,
Ventured is a new and exciting student society focused on building a stronger link between the entrepreneurial sphere and the ESCP student body.
The society will run company visits, workshops, pitch-battles and networking events, allowing you to gain a deeper understanding of the process of founding and managing a company as well as investing in ventures.
To kick things off, we are recruiting new members for the following leadership positions:
Communications Manager (Marketing)
- Social Media marketing
- Social Media account management
- Content creation (photos at events, text for posts, etc.)
- ESCP internal communication
- Society branding
- Good writing skills
- Previous experience in Social Media marketing will be a plus.
Entrepreneur in Residence (Startup Relations)
- Reaching out to founders, managers, incubators, etc.
- Coordinating and establishing long-lasting relationships
- Great communication skills
- Outgoing personality
- Previous experience in sales will be a plus.
Society Success Manager (Organisation)
- Coordinate team meetings
- Logistics for future events
- Transport, location, time management, etc.
- Company visits and on-campus events
- Organised/structured working
- Reliable personality
To apply for this amazing opportunity, send your CV and a short motivation letter (including your desired position) to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for applications is 01.12.2019 at 23:59:59 (London Time).
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our team!
The Ventured Society Team