Online Hackathon open to ESCP Students!
Time & Location
About The Event
Comau our partner for the ESCP Executive Master in Manufacturing Automation & Digital Transformation (EMMA) is hosting a Hackathon event. If interested you can join and participant for more details on the overall event go https://digieduhack.com/en/.
- The online Hackathon will have two different targets:
- Educational: developing lessons or educational activities
- Technical: developing a software update or an add-on for e.DO
- Participants will be provided with support materials
- The output will consist of a brief document (canvas model) and a 3 minutes max video in which they describe their solution/idea
- Up to 3 members per team
- Up to a total of 300 participants
- The two winning teams will receive a "special prize*" from Comau. The best overall team will be selected to compete at the global level on DigiEduHack event, with 5'000€ at stake (by the main sponsor of the global event, EIT)
- How to apply: click on this link http://bit.ly/digieduhack2020, then "JOIN THIS CHALLENGE" and follow the steps. The applicants will then receive an email with further details
- Application deadline: 05/11/2020
- No mandatory requirements (except being 18+)
- Winners will be announced the Wednesday after the event (18/11/2020)
*Special prize should be an e.DO Cube (a raspberry with e.DO software you can use to have your own virtual e.DO Robot), but we do not have the green light on sharing this info for technical issues on the nature of the tool.