"Sustainable Finance Roundtable" GEA Sustainable & Finance Society
Time & Location
About The Event
The event will be held on Zoom, Wednesday 10th of March 2021, at 5:30 pm (UK TIME)!
Featured Speakers: :
- Maria Eugenia Filmanovic - Vice President, ESG & Impact Investing at Goldman Sachs
- Martin Volatier - Co-Founder of Gottengreen, a Paris-based M&A firm focused on the green and sustainability sectors
- Marie Owens Thomsen- Head of Sustainability Investment Research, Strategy and Stewardship at Lombard Odier
- Johannes Klausmann - PhD Candidate in Finance at ESSEC Business School in Paris
- Francesca Maritati - Sustainability professional at the European Investment Bank and ESCP Alumna (2013) - Moderator
➡️ Luckily, Sustainability grabs more and more attention in our world, including in Finance. The Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (SFDR) will be implemented within the EU on the 10th of March, 2021, setting new requirements corporate activities must meet to be considered sustainable. During the first half of the event, which will see Francesca Maritati in the moderator's role, our guests will discuss the part Sustainability plays in different areas of Finance.
During the second half, participants will have the opportunity to ask questions and satisfy the guests' curiosity directly!
Hurry up and book your slot; the participation is limited to 100 people!
SIGN UP HERE NOW; https://forms.gle/uSa1kfZLpBt5ZcFs7
After you sign up, you will be contacted to receive the link to join the session on Zoom!
So what are you waiting for? SIGN UP NOW!!
Feel free to contact us via email or on our social media profiles if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you!
The GEA Sustainability ESCP Team & ESCP Finance Society