The future of Banking in these Uncertain Times
Time & Location
About The Event
The ESCP MiM Banking and Finance Specialisation (London) invites you to their brand new webinar.
Hear from a panel of experts on a range of topics including:
- Banking situation in Europe in the current Covid-induced recession
- How blockchain and crypto assets will perform in these turbulent times
- The future of investment banking in the current Covid-induced recession
- Employment matters and opportunities in Banking
- Alessandro Gatto, Managing Director Co-Head of Structured Finance - South Europe at JP Morgan
- Andrea Cosentino, Sales & Business Development Manager at Bloomberg LP
- David Walker, MD Banking Capital Markets Advisory Group, Head of Public Sector coverage EMEA at Citi Bank
- Joanna Anafu, HR and recruitment team at Citi Bank
- Thanos Karagiannidis, VP Market Risk Data Quality and Operational Governance at Deutsche Bank UK
This webinar is organised by prof. Panagiotis Dontis Charitos, Associate Professor of Finance and prof. Vittorio De Pedys, Affiliate Professor at ESCP Business School and welcomed by ESCP Finance Society.