UNICEF ESCP Society London - Dover's cliffs - Canterbury's Hike
Time & Location
About The Event
Hello friends! We hope you are doing well. The team is happy to organize a last HIKE EVENT on Wednesday 3rd November. We will head to Dover’s cliffs and, according to the forecast, the sun will be shining for this last day of freedom! Here is the tour we’ve planned for you:
- Departure from Victoria station 8:10 am
- 2hours train to study O&M exam together
- Start the 8kms hike at 10:15 and have lunch at St Margaret’s Bay beach (bring your own lunch/picnic!)
- We’ll take the bus to go back to Dover and then the train heading to Canterbury
- Tour in the city of Canterbury (Canterbury’s cathedral (one of the oldest churches in England), canals, gardens and Canterbury’s castle)
- Return with the train at 4:45 pm going back to London Victoria
Don’t miss the opportunity to explore some beautiful British landscapes and iconic cities before getting locked down!
1) Mark your participation in the event “Participate”
2) Donate £2 to the fundraising Unicef UK page (when participating, please add your name (don’t put “anonymous”): https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/unicefescplondon
- To book the tickets, we’ll make groups of 6 (we get a discount when doing so), in the discussion part of the event, you will have the possibility to either join group 1, 2 or 3.
- The train ticket return trip costs £35 approximately (discount included).
- The deadline for participating is TUESDAY 3/11, 5 pm.
From tomorrow at 5 pm, we will have a private group chat and will arrange for the purchase of the tickets.
Please note that we pledged to respect the current UK government guidance for London which allow gathering outdoor only by groups of 6 max.